- Hits: 9047 9047
Why we use it!
- Finally... a language to extend html tags. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Integration with Microsoft TypeScript so two of the titans are on board.
- Simplified architecture with lessons learned from Angular 1. Greater maturity than Reactjs
- Improvements to make the language mobile first.
- Two way data binding when you want it.
- Fast and responsive.
- Alternative to React.js - its good to have competition.
Angular 2.0 overview - Basics of Angular 2
https://cmatskas.com/getting-started-with-typescript-and-sublime-text/ -- Sublime TS integration
ATscript prime - Learning Typescript